Moss Copenhagen is a fast-growing fashion brand with own retail stores in 3 countries. Their existing system was working with a fixed min./max. level, which was difficult to maintain. Therefore, they were looking for a replenishment system with a dynamic re-order calculation.
- It was too manual to adjust the fixed min./max. level for all styles and stores.
- They were not able to adjust stock levels often enough, resulting in stock-outs on best selling styles and overstock on slow sellers.
- Too much time and money were spent on tasks, which could be automated.
REPLENISHMENT AS THE SOLUTION
MSCH chose our Replenishment solution to help them optimize the flow of goods to their stores. They experienced optimizations both on the stock level, but also in keeping full assortments using the functionality to trim the stock between stores.
- The simple product overview helped them to quickly discover lost sales in some stores on their best selling products.
- Trimming the stock between stores became much easier with the “Trim” functionality. This secured a better assortment in fewer stores.
- The daily calculation of the optimal stock level on each article helped them react faster to changes in sales.
Market – Apparel
Head office – Denmark
Retail stores – 18+