Søstrene Grene is a family-owned Danish company with 240 retail stores and is represented in 15 different countries across Europe. FashionBoard was implemented to strengthen their buying processes.
- They did not find the planning module of their ERP to be able to cover their needs for transparency and simplicity.
- Inventory levels were too high both in retail stores and in the wholesale stock.
- They needed a user-friendly platform for a small team with many products.
FASHIONBOARD AS THE SOLUTION
Søstrene Grene chose FashionBoard for its user-friendliness, they wanted a platform that could help a small planning team with many products. The implementation was effortless and trouble-free, while help from BZIMPLE was giving with an open mindset.
- FashionBoard has all the needed data available in one screen, helping the planners to spend less time on finding data and more time on planning.
- A clear data mapping made the implementation process straightforward and clear.
- The possibility to link outgoing styles to new styles makes it very easy to use historic data from their old products on new articles.
Market – Home Accessories
Head office – Denmark
Retail stores – 240+
Products – 5.000 +